Sunday, January 1, 2012

TTC ~VLog 9~ Pt. 3 Q & A Maybe


Part three of three. As you can see, I did not upload this on Mon, but today. (Fri) Nothing really changed, so no biggie... Sorry for the sound and video quality. Will have my Canon back on Feb. 3rd!! This my 4th cycle of Trying To Conceive. This is my 8th week of vloging. Feel free to check out the links I provided. The details: Cycle 4 Cycle Day 8 Ovulation: Not Yet www.suzieqphotocreations.com www.fertilityfriend.com www.early-pregnancy-tests.com As of right now, bubba we're trying for has been dubbed, "Little Lady" thanks to daddy. I will try to film once a week during TTC and at LEAST once a week during Pregnancy. I welcome any questions, but keep the hating to a minimum if you could. Comment/Rate/Subscribe Quid pro quo! ^_^

Shopping Kreg Master Jig Michael Kors Straw Handbag This Instant




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links